Afficher un message
Vieux 09/11/2020, 17h58
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
[QUOTE=scarletneedle;1844310]Ah...

[QUOTE]Well, the rumours are hotting up. What remains of the New 52, after DC Rebirth, Death Metal and Future State, is being done away with in favour of an Omniverse model. In which characters and comic books are no longer tied to a strict continuity but will play faster and looser with history.

I also understand that DC is currently working on putting together a new event comic to birth this new reality, to be published in March or April, for this new unrestrained storytelling approach. Basically, DC Rebirth written by people other than Geoff Johns, a framing story for all the books spinning out of it into 2021, couched in a new kind of Omniversal continuity to persuade people that everything still matters.[/QUOTE]

[url]https://bleedingcool.com/comics/dc-comics-continuity-changes-in-2021-after-future-state/[/url]

:D

Voir qui sera à l'écriture permettra de voir qui est(sont?) l'architecte de DC.[/QUOTE]

Un article qui ne fait pas plus avancer (mais j'ai cliqué...) car Rich Jonston n'annonce pas les auteurs impliqués, juste que ce sera écrit à plusieurs mains

[QUOTE]Expect the big writer names, Scott Snyder, James Tynion IV, Brian Bendis, Geoff Johns and Josh Williamson. I'd also want to look out for the likes of Tom Taylor, Ram V, Si Spencer, Joelle Jones, Bryan Hill, John Ridley, Mariko Tamaki, Sean Gordon Murphy but that is more educated guesswork. Tom King? We'll see.[/QUOTE]

[url]https://bleedingcool.com/comics/what-we-can-expect-from-marchs-dc-omniverse-special/[/url]

Par contre :

[QUOTE] The idea that now, post-Death Metal, all 80 plus years of the mainline DC history is set inside continuity, every story remembered by the characters, but going forward, the worlds out there and possibilities are infinite.

However, it will have structure, it will have rules, there will be a framing system for stories at DC Comics going forward, whatever reality, if any, they take place in. [/QUOTE]