Afficher un message
Vieux 13/10/2023, 18h18
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source AIPT

En 2024, Action Comics se transforme et accueille toute l'année les Superman Superstars avec notamment Jason Aaron qui écrit l'histoire I, Bizarro du #1061 au 1063 avec Johns Timms au dessin. De son côté, Joshua Williamson et Rafa Sandoval prennent les rennes du #1064 au 1066 avec House Of Brainiac le tout en lien avec l'histoire en cours dans Superman.

Citation:
We’ve been building to Brainiac’s epic return since Superman #1 and the start of Dawn of DC,” said Williamson. “This crossover will have massive ramifications not just for Superman but across all of the DC Universe. Plus, it’s a fun roller coaster ride with Superman, Lex Luthor, Lobo, Supergirl, and the Super-Family up against Brainiac and a Czarnian army. It’s going to be full of surprises, new ideas, and the same kind of tone that we’re presenting in the Superman series. I’m pumped to be working with Rafa again, and the pages have been bonkers. It’s everything I love about Superman and his mythology but turned up to 11.
Réponse avec citation