Afficher un message
Vieux 22/02/2020, 10h55
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
DC Justice League Dark #20

Source Adventures In Poor State

The Floronic Man’s unintended rise to power has thrown The Parliaments of Life into chaos. Even though the villain lies deep in the cells of the Hall of Justice, life itself is being warped by his reach! With Swamp Thing gone, the Justice League Dark must join forces with some of the most powerful avatars, like Animal Man, to help set things right. But the magical team’s troubles are just beginning, as an old evil from a familiar swamp casts its shadow over them all, waiting for the perfect time to strike!
Listen to the latest episode of our weekly comics podcast!

Written by James Tynion IV, Ram V
Pencils Kyle Hotz
Inks Kyle Hotz
Colored by Brad Anderson, FCO Plascencia
Cover by Brad Anderson, Raul Fernandez, Guillem March, Alvaro Martinez
Page Count 23 Pages
Release Date February 26 2020

Miniatures attachées
Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle

Nom : justiceleague_dark_20a.jpg
Affichages : 329
Taille : 629,9 Ko