Afficher un message
Vieux 24/01/2014, 18h36
wildcard wildcard est déconnecté
Hawkguy

wildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Starkwildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Starkwildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Starkwildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Starkwildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Starkwildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Starkwildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Starkwildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Starkwildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Starkwildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Starkwildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Stark
Je reçois la newsletter de [B]Steve Rude[/B], donc je vous livre ces infos du "Dude".
Le dessinateur vient d'emménager dans une nouvelle maison, continue à peindre, mais il annonce surtout ses projets comics pour 2014 :

[QUOTE]The biggest change of all comes with this momentous announcement. It is with the future of our beloved comic, [I][B]Nexus.[/B][/I]

[IMG]http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs112/1101744842181/img/623.jpg[/IMG]
It was in November, 1981 that Mike Baron and I united to write and draw the adventures of [B]Nexus[/B][I].[/I] The 1980's were a time for change while we and a few others seized the moment to move forward with the the traditional distribution of comics. Beginning with Capital Comics in our hometown of Madison, Wi., Baron and I came to work in the company of 3 [I]separate publishers[/I] during the next 15 years, as shifts in the comics market insured an interesting balancing act for independent companies such as Capital and First comics. We eventually landed with our final publisher, Mike Richardson at [I]Dark Horse.[/I] Mike is someone with whom we still enjoy a warm, trustful, and positive relationship.

[COLOR=#800000][FONT=Trebuchet MS][I][B]Now for the news: [IMG]http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs112/1101744842181/img/624.jpg[/IMG] [/B][/I][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#800000][FONT=Trebuchet MS] After working together for over 3 decades, writer Mike Baron and I have decided, finally, to
[I]conclude[/I] the adventures of our comic,[I][B] Nexus[/B][/I]. After all this time and so many adventures, we've decided to suspend things for now, feeling that our finest work is yet to come, as represented with the upcoming climax of the Nexus/Clayborn saga in [I]Dark Horse Presents[/I] comics.
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#800000][FONT=Trebuchet MS]And no worries--Mike and I still love our beloved creations, and are still the best of friends. We know we'll always be there for each other to hear about the latest going's on in our lives. Most important, Baron is my[I] partner[/I], now and forever. Mike remains a creative and brilliantly unconventional writer, for whose talents I was perfectly paired with as we set out to test the waters of independent publishing. Working closely together, we forged our combined talents issue after issue, always with the same verve and creative push that marked our very first meeting on the campus steps of Madison Wi.
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#800000][FONT=Trebuchet MS]And[I] partners[/I]--we will always remain[I]..."until the day Nexus returns to serve humanity once again."[/I]
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#800000][FONT=Trebuchet MS]So [I]what[/I] will be occupying our time with [I]Nexus[/I] gone? Well, Mike has been hammering away at the novel market, and, as you can see from his many website postings, he's been making excellent progress. With 2 novels under his still skinny belt-size, you're urged to see his latest labors for yourselves at [URL="http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001QWmVL0tTprc2iWdbWsY_WURzLSSFamLMKNzL0-urjClrNk92QymRByALSBRqfSSBcHL57CNNZ73CStHyezGmSJpvAR469aDw2A5I8NIvTwZE4x-OnDHSp9Yd9002xTBOgBwXlRem1lp-fbuMUq7ms16ozvaighjZKbvMpEjwmXdLjWUsdpRrcFLwZHfNf0bTOhKARlpNEMPbB6ocnkl1JwtPjP2oSitBLf399A209f12tZ_3IfIhDbk9s6_YfIltZTZGtoKRFeMMxWy0Rnq_TZu1fQS8GIjd_ypQdynPGwmTOJvYC3CC36DSNjRz3o2b5y-6w-wX_-o=&c=Cx3EGe4G0Rtlb6cB7l7Circ80X8oxyVYYbe-3L69dr5tnezVVuug1A==&ch=9t1tpsV89A6rK76WCi-1pWhZL0GGnxG_Qrp56gAtMIKXosBKWpVcvA=="]BloodyRedBaron.net[/URL].
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#800000][FONT=Trebuchet MS]As for the Dude, who still has to struggle to keep his same skinny belt loop, I shall return to draw, ink, letter, and co-plot the latest adventures of...[I][B]The Moth.[/B][/I]
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#800000][FONT=Trebuchet MS] [I][B] [IMG]http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs112/1101744842181/img/625.jpg[/IMG]

The Moth [/B][/I]was another project for which we previously published 5 issues with Dark Horse, and for years have been itchin' to return. So many untapped story possibilities have remained dormant too long for the Moth and his circus cohorts. With his return, some may be cautiously inquiring,
[I]"Is Rude about to throw himself into the waters of self-publishing again--as he did with [B]Rude Dude Comics[/B] some years ago?" [/I]
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#800000][FONT=Trebuchet MS]The answer is[B][I] not really[/I][/B]. Here's the scoop:
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#800000][FONT=Trebuchet MS]No sooner than I did announce my fervent desire to return to The Moth, than did my highly regarded art book publisher,[I] Jaunty [/I][I]John Fleskes [/I]hear my plea, and offer to revive publishing for the[I]all new[/I] and (hopefully)[I]continuing adventures[/I] of [I][B]The Moth.[/B][/I] When John recently put forth his generous proposal over the phone, it was simply too good an offer to pass up, and immediately began plans for the relaunch. Hey--Momma Dude certainly didn't raise no [I]Foo![/I]
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#800000][FONT=Trebuchet MS]So here's the official scoop on what the Dude will be doing as of the immediate future:[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#800000][FONT=Trebuchet MS] [I]After finishing up drawing, inking and lettering our final 16-page installment of [B]Nexus,[/B] I'll be temporarily occupied with a project for [B]DC West,[/B] and then it's onward to[/I] the new adventures of [I][B]The Moth[/B][/I][I]. Along with writer Gary Martin, we'll go on to chronicle his saga 'till death do us part-or infirmary sets in![/I]
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#800000][FONT=Trebuchet MS][IMG]http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs112/1101744842181/img/626.jpg[/IMG]
Sound exciting? Hey, you all know by now that [I]little[/I] in the life of The Dude is of the ordinary!
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#800000][FONT=Trebuchet MS]So friends--let the changes and adventures continue from this new year forward...[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#800000][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Yours always, in serenity and strife,[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#800000][FONT=Trebuchet MS]I remain,[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#800000][FONT=Trebuchet MS]The humble Dude[/FONT][/COLOR]
[/QUOTE]