Afficher un message
Vieux 11/04/2024, 21h28
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Dark Horse Dudley Datson and the Forever Machine #1

Source Dark Horse

From New York Times bestselling creators Scott Snyder and Jamal Igle comes this rollicking sci-fi adventure story about a boy, his dog, and a machine that controls time and space! What could go wrong?

Have you ever wondered why all the great figures in history had a pet companion, and if they were all running from the same mysterious threat? Such questions have never crossed the mind of Dudley Datson, a fifteen year-old with a penchant for invention. But when dastardly foes turn his world upside down, Dudley is going to have to start facing things beyond his wildest imagination in this modern day fable.

• Collects the Comixology series in print for the first time!

Creators
Writer:
Scott Snyder
Artist:
Jamal Igle, Juan Castro
Colorist:
Chris Sotomayor
Cover Artist:
Jamal Igle, Javier Rodriguez, Cliff Chiang, Khary Randolph, Romy Jones

Genre: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Science-Fiction

Publication Date:
April 17, 2024