Afficher un message
Vieux 17/03/2019, 13h25
Slobo Slobo est déconnecté
Dieu qui déchire sa race

Slobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarné
X-23 10

Laura confront Chandler. But even her can match with that much clones of her. Luckily Gabby go to the rescue with one off them on their side. Chandler try too flee, but both Laura and their sister with no name have another idea.
Cover - The Spider-villains variant. So not related, but damn good. 1/2
Writing - Love her gabby, love scout, love laura. See you next month with pleasure and a huge smile. Well a perfect ending for this arc, one again. What to add ? 3/3
Arts -Yeah maybe olortegui isn't the best choice. But look at gabby smile. It's perfect. A very good job. 2.5/3
Feeling - It's a damn good Ongoing. Thanks leving a smile after all that sadness in my face. Your are very tallented. End of the second arc. So sad, so beautifull. I really love Tamaki writing on X-23 2/2
+1 for a perfect run so far and after Taylor, I think it wasn't easy to take this job. So well done.
9.5/10

So now I will not be surprised if you ask for my review in english. I trust their is less spelling mistake than in french ^^
Réponse avec citation