Afficher un message
Vieux 03/05/2018, 20h32
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
http://bronzeageofblogs.blogspot.fr/...hed-thing.html

Dégustons et pleurons!

Citation:
Now here's a real treat. Back in the '80's, Barry Windsor-Smith started work on a Thing graphic novel that was never finished or published.
Well, last week, pal of this here blog Mark Frazer sent me scans of the 48 pages known to exist.
After I picked my jaw back up off the floor, I uuhmed and aahed about whether I could actually legally post the piece, until I decided, what the hell, let's just ask the man himself.
As you can see, Barry is happy for us to see this lost masterpiece, so here it is!
Obviously the art's magnificent ( and of course all art is copyright Barry Windsor-Smith / BWS 2018 ), but I actually think it's one of the best things BWS has written too.
It's the ever lovin' blue eyed one, as you know him, but from an angle you've never seen before.
Réponse avec citation