Afficher un message
Vieux 28/03/2021, 12h48
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
https://bleedingcool.com/comics/diam...cs-uk-dc-2021/

Citation:
Diamond Comics UK Agrees To Keep Distributing DC Comics Through 2021
Citation:
We will continue to offer new and backlist DC publications to Diamond UK retail customers as usual and will continue to keep you updated as appropriate. In preparation for what we hope will be the re-opening of ALL of your stores in just a few short weeks, Diamond UK and DC have recently started to arrange the re-stock of DC graphic novel/collected editions/TP's and from next week you will start to see these back in stock here at Diamond UK. Plus, we're also planning some special discounted sales on existing DC comic stock, look out for more details over the next few weeks! As always, we'd like to thank you all for your patience and understanding over the past 12 months and assure you that we remain committed to the industry that we all love and in helping you get back to business as usual,
Réponse avec citation