Afficher un message
Vieux 05/07/2017, 23h36
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source Comic Book

Post-Marvel Legacy, le crossover X-Men: Blue et X-Men: Gold par Cullen Bunn et Marc Guggenheim enverra les 2 équipes dans le Mojoverse :

Citation:
X-MEN: BLUE #13
Written by CULLEN BUNN
Penciled by JORGE MOLINA
Cover by ARTHUR ADAMS

MOJO WORLDWIDE Parts 1 and 3
Mojo, the demented creature obsessed with melding deadly television shows with reality, has made Earth his focus and it’s going to take the combined might of two X-MEN teams to fight back! But when threats from their past are thrown at them, how will these teams react? With SENTINELS and BROOD and BAD MEMORIES attacking at every opportunity, will KITTY and JEAN and their teams be able to save Manhattan? Or is this the trick that finally boosts MOJO’s ratings?

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

X-MEN: GOLD #13
Written by MARC GUGGENHEIM
Penciled by TBA
Cover by ARTHUR ADAMS

MOJO WORLDWIDE Parts 2 and 4
The X-MEN may have bitten off more than they can chew as the Mojoverse continues its bizarre invasion of MANHATTAN! JEAN GREY and her team fight side by side with KITTY PRYDE and her group of Merry Mutants…but can MOJO be defeated when he’s got the X-Men’s greatest hits weaponized against them? Or will an unlikely alley come to the rescue?
Citation:
Along with Mojo comes the return of another fan favorite Mojoverse native, the former X-Man called Longshot.

"Longshot has been back in Mojoworld, and he's been causing trouble," Bunn says. "He's still fomenting a rebellion, but it isn't taking the form you might expect. Once more, for the sake of keeping a few surprises for the book, I'll decline to say what he's doing exactly. But he;s more of a thorn in Mojo's side than ever before. When he shows up, we'll quickly set up that he has a very different outlook on the trials and tribulations the X-Men are facing... but they need him if they are going to survive."
Réponse avec citation