Afficher un message
Vieux 25/02/2015, 00h08
Magda Magda est déconnecté
Queen Mob

Magda change la caisse du Fauve
Ooooooohhhh

Citation:
Margot Robbie Reveals She May Be Playing Harley Quinn for the Next Ten Years

Suicide Squad, a film about super-villains trying to clear their name by going on incredibly dangerous missions for the government, is slated to come out in 2016. Aside from casting news here and there, not too much is known about the film.

Actress Margot Robbie has revealed, in an interview with azcentral, that will we most likely seeing a lot more of Harley Quinn in the near future. In fact, for the next decade. Robbie explained that she's very excited to play the character in the upcoming 2016 film. In addition, it seems like we'll be seeing Harley Quinn for the next decade.

You don't need to have commitment issues to be frightened by the fact that you might have just signed 10 years of your life away. … But with her, it's a character I don't think would ever get boring. Ever. So if they did "Suicide Squad One," "Two" and "Three," I would be over the moon about it.

The cast of the Suicide Squad features Jared Leto as the Joker, Jai Courtney as Captain Boomerang, Will Smith as Deadshot, Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn, Viola Davis as Amanda Waller, and Cara Delevinge as Enchantress. Suicide Squad opens up in 2016.

Source: http://www.comicvine.com/articles/ma...u/1100-151450/
Harleen sera dans plusieurs films et elle me l'avait cachée (vilaine Harleen .)

"my feminism will be intersectional, or it will be bullshit." Kelly Sue Deconnick
“Conscience. Conscience is the ultimate measure of a man.” G. Willow Wilson
"Magneto would be all, "Mutants shall rule all" and Sex Giraffe would be all, "One second there, broski." Gail Simone
Réponse avec citation