Discussion: Joker #1
Afficher un message
Vieux 23/12/2020, 20h24
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
DC Joker #1

Source DC Connect

Written by JAMES TYNION IV
Back-up written by JAMES TYNION IV and SAM JOHNS
Art and cover by GUILLEM MARCH
Back-up art by MIRKA ANDOLFO
Variant cover by FRANK QUITELY
Variant cover by FRANCESCO MATTINA
1:25 variant cover by RICCARDO FEDERICI
Team variant cover by MARK BROOKS
Following the events of Infinite Frontier #1, The Joker is the most wanted man in the world! But the Clown Prince of Crime is several steps ahead of law enforcement--and he's on the run overseas. James Gordon, facing retirement, realizes this is the manhunt of his life and the last piece of a storied career...but what mysterious and deadly forces are also in pursuit of The Joker?
And in the backup story, following the events of the smash hit Punchline #1, DC's most controversial new villain navigates the infrastructure of Blackgate Penitentiary--while on the outside, Harper Row takes up the mantle of Bluebird to stop her brother from falling under Punchline's influence.
40 pages, $4.99, available on March 9.

Miniatures attachées
Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle

Nom : joker1a.jpg
Affichages : 483
Taille : 239,4 Ko
ID : 16967  
Réponse avec citation