Discussion: DC août 2020
Afficher un message
Vieux 15/05/2020, 22h08
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
QUE DC AILLE SE FAIRE FOUTRE!!!

Citation:
DC's Supergirl ongoing series is still scheduled to conclude with issue #42, as announced in the publisher's original May 2020 solicitations, but now the series' final two issues will publish on digital platforms only as part of the publisher's revised post-distribution shutdown schedule.

Supergirl #41 will be on digital platforms exclusively on May 26 and issue #42 on June 30.

Both issues, however, will be included in the next collected edition both in physical print and digital.
Citation:
Readers of DC's The Terrifics looking for new issues in DC's recently released revised June, July and now August schedules will get an opportunity to read the series conclusion, just digitally for the final three issues.

The final print issue of The Terrifics will be #27, scheduled for May 26. The final three issues concluding the series will be available only on digital platforms, including issues #28 (Jul. 7), #29 (Aug. 4) and #30 (Sept. 1).

Issues #28 and #29 were originally solicited for May and June, respectively.

However, all the final issues will be availalbe in physical print as well as digital as part of the series' next trade paperback.

https://www.newsarama.com/50238-supe...-issue-42.html

https://www.newsarama.com/50237-dc-s...mber-s-30.html
Réponse avec citation