Afficher un message
Vieux 26/10/2019, 15h06
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
DC Tales from the Dark Multiverse: Infinite Crisis #1

Source Newsarama

"DC's mega-event Infinite Crisis saw the dissolution of the Trinity, the rise of Alexander Luthor and Superboy-Prime, and the rebirth of the Multiverse...." reads DC description, "...but it started with Ted Kord, the Blue Beetle, who saw it all coming and died with secrets that could've saved the world.

"But...things happened differently in the Dark Multiverse! In the fourth Tales from the Dark Multiverse one-shot, not only does Blue Beetle survive—he thrives! And after killing Maxwell Lord himself, Ted sets off a chain of events that irreversibly alters the lives of the Justice League and his best friend, Booster Gold. In trying to prevent a crisis, Blue Beetle becomes the Crisis...and the Dark Multiverse will never be the same."

Written by James Tynion IV
Art by Aaron Lopresti and Matt Ryan
Cover art by Lee Weeks
In Shops: Nov 27, 2019
Final Orders Due: Oct 28, 2019
SRP: $5.99

Miniatures attachées
Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle

Nom : TalesfromtheDarkMultiverseInfiniteCrisis1c.jpg
Affichages : 597
Taille : 206,8 Ko
ID : 16050