Afficher un message
Vieux 05/12/2019, 22h46
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
DC Legion of Super-Heroes #3

Source Newsarama

"Meet the new Legionnaires ... as they head to a secret undercover mission on the first man-made planet: Planet Gotham," reads DC's official description. "Every page of this new DC epic plants seeds and ideas that will blast out across the DC Universe for months to come! Also, you knew there was no way Jon Kent was going to leave his best friend behind! Welcome to the future, Damian Wayne! (This is such a terrible idea!)"

The preview pages don't actually depict New Gotham, but a mission on Rimbor, home planet of Ultra Boy, FYI.

Written by Brian Michael Bendis
Art by Ryan Sook and Travis Moore
Inks by Wade von Grawbadger and Travis Moore
Color by Jordie Bellaire
Cover by Ryan Sook
Variant Cover by Jim Cheung and Tomeu Morey
In Shops: Jan 15, 2020
SRP: $4.99

Miniatures attachées
Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle

Nom : LegionofSuperHeroes3a.jpg
Affichages : 428