Afficher un message
Vieux 05/01/2018, 21h33
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
[QUOTE]Bleeding Cool has previously reported that Marvel Legacy, bumping up the individual comic book numbers to include all their “legacy” volumes was a precursor to a bigger Marvel Relaunch with big new number one issues.

The details and the timings are still unknown. We are expecting Nick Spencer and Ryan Ottley on Amazing Spider-Man. We are expecting Ta-Nehisi Coates on Captain America. We are expecting Jason Aaron and Esad Ribic on Avengers.

We may, of course, be utterly wrong. We may have even been right once but things changed. We’ll see.

But, adding to the list, we also understand that the upcoming Despicable Deadpool #300 will be the last for the comic. And it will relaunch — dropping the “Despicable” nomenclature — in June. Which, handily will see the release of the Deadpool 2 movie.

Maybe they should just call the comic book Deadpool (Vol) 2 and be done with it.[/QUOTE]

[url]https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/01/05/deadpool-relaunch-june-deadpool-1/[/url]