Afficher un message
Vieux 04/10/2018, 23h08
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Inside the Diamond Retailer Appreciation Breakfast

Citation:
Boom Studios! is beating the market by 13% this year according to Diamond data. The overall market is down 7% and Boom is up 6%. This success is led by Power Rangers: Beyond the Grid.

Boom threw shade at other publishers saying their success with Power Rangers is done without renumbering.

Beyond the Grid will introduce Solar Ranger, “possible the most important Ranger we’ve ever introduced.”

Joss Whedon will be story consulting on Greg Pak’s Firefly comic series. This is the first time Firefly has been published as a monthly ongoing series. The first story will be The Unification War.

Boom is also now the home of Buffy!

Adventure Time is continuing exclusively in comics in season 11.

Love the WWE? An Undertaker comic, Rise of the Deadman, will launch at Halloween. WWE is doing a big marketing push for this comic.

BOOM is backing up its new series with Full Series Orders, guaranteeing a year of comics on new titles.

Retailers in the BOOM! Studios Guarantee Program makes books fully returnable with no minimums.

BOOM! closed out the presentation with “Every publisher should be putting comic shops first.” Hear, hear!
http://www.comicsbeat.com/inside-the...ion-breakfast/
Réponse avec citation