Afficher un message
Vieux 09/12/2012, 09h59
Gassian Gassian est déconnecté
French Ducktor
-Sentinelle du Temple-

Gassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme Spiderman
J'avais pas réalisé que ce retour du Cosmique était chapeauté par [B]Steve Wacker[/B]. Du coup, ça me redonne un peu confiance dans ce titre (et dans Nova).

Digne d'intérêt aussi, ce commentaire de Wacker sur Bendis :
[QUOTE]The Brian whose work I fell in love with was the guy (with hair!) from 1992 doing those great black-and-white books like "Goldfish" and "Torso." When I was working at the Golden Apple on Melrose, those were my “picks”, the books that I thought were the best things coming out at the time. [B]So my respect for Brian is pretty high. (at least my respect for his 1992 work is!)[/B]

But that’s all just my private thoughts. It’s easy to put that aside and get to work. We've been at plenty of retreats together and he loves to bust my balls, and I could make a second career of busting his little bald hump.

But what’s important is that we're on the same page about Guardians. There hasn't been a lot of back and forth necessary. [B]Does he get too many balloons in a panel sometimes? Yes. So I give him that note. [/B]But he knows what he’s doing and has a clear vision. It's pretty cool to do this book with him and Steve.[/QUOTE]

Source : [URL="http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=42575"]CBR[/URL]