Discussion: Event Leviathan #3
Afficher un message
Vieux 12/08/2019, 20h22
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
DC Event Leviathan #3

Source Comics Beat

(W) Brian Michael Bendis (A/CA) Alex Maleev
From the award-winning team of writer Brian Michael Bendis and artist Alex Maleev, it's DC's biggest whodunit in years! The world's greatest detectives-Batman, Green Arrow, Lois Lane, Plastic Man, the Question and Martian Manhunter-have gathered to solve the mystery behind the true identity of Leviathan's leaders and the destruction of the world's top intelligence agencies! Red Hood is their leading suspect-and he is on the loose! Plus, the Silencer takes her shot! This mystery will unleash a new evil on the DC Universe!
In Shops: Aug 14, 2019
SRP: $3.99

Miniatures attachées
Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle

Nom : EVNTLEVI_Cv3.jpg
Affichages : 323
Taille : 538,2 Ko
ID : 15809  
Réponse avec citation