Discussion: DC Nation juin 2018
Afficher un message
Vieux 11/06/2018, 18h46
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois

Citation:
Shazam!

A new series coming in fall 2018! Billy Batson and his surrogate family; Mary Bromfield, Freddy Freeman, Darla Dudley, Eugen Choi and Pedro Pena unlock the mysteries of the Rock of Eternity and delve into the secret worlds of magic to discover their ultimate destiny!
Citation:
Three Jokers

Illustrated by the brilliant Jason Fabok, “Three Jokers” is a mystery unlike anything the Dark Knight has faced. One that will shed a new light on The Batman and those closest to him as everything he’s ever believed about The Joker comes into question.
Citation:
The Killing Zone

A mysterious new pop-up imprint coming to DC Comics…
Citation:
Batman: Earth One Volume 3

Continuing the acclaimed series that re-invents the world of Batman, illustrated by Gary Frank and Jon Sibal and colored by Brad Anderson.
Réponse avec citation