Afficher un message
Vieux 24/02/2022, 20h51
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source Comic Book

Citation:
Citation:
Posté par Jorge Jimenez
Hmm…. NEWS is coming today, stay tuned, friends! …………
Son prochain arc de Batman ou autre chose?
Le nouveau scénariste de Batman est Chip Zdarsky avec toujours Jorge Jimenez en artiste principal. Ils débutent en juillet avec Batman #125 par un arc en 6 épisodes intitulé Failsafe :

Citation:
According to Zdarsky, the "Failsafe" arc will follow Bruce Wayne as he is having nightmares of a future he can't stop. There's a chance he might not make it to that future, as a startling enemy from Batman's past has one relentless goal: to end Batman, no matter what it takes. While Zdarsky won't reveal whether that "startling enemy" is a new or established character, the threat the arc poses will put Bruce to the test.

"When DC approached me to write Batman, I immediately thought about things that could really challenge the character mentally, physically, and in terms of his relationships," Zdarsky told ComicBook.com via email. "Failsafe is his Doomsday. When I started mapping out the story I got really excited about where it could take the title."

"He's a superstar!" Zdarsky said of working with Jiménez. "Not just as an artist, but as a person! He's really delightful and excited about the character and the direction we're going in, which is great. We talked about going darker with the book and he's been all aboard, with some really stunning pages that showcase the tone. I honestly can't say enough good things about Jorge. He creates beauty at an amazing speed. I'm angry that he's also so handsome as it's just not fair. The only good thing about the pandemic is that I probably won't have to be on a panel next to him which would only serve to highlight how old and gross I look."

As the covers for Batman #125 — including a main wraparound cover from Jiménez — reveal, the Tim Drake version of Robin will be factoring into the "challenge" that "Failsafe" poses.

"The past few years have had a lot of Batman on his own, with so many (SO MANY) Robins, etc. in his orbit," Zdarsky explained. "But I wanted to really highlight the "Batman & Robin" aspect of the characters while still maintaining the darker feel we're going for. Tim Drake is a favourite of mine and being able to highlight him here has been a lot of fun."

Zdarsky will be the latest writer for Batman since the start of the DC Rebirth reboot, following lengthy runs from Tom King and James Tynion IV, as well as the current arc penned by Joshua Williamson. While we'll have to wait and see Zdarsky's long-term plans for the title, he did tease that "we're just getting started."

"Really, I'm just writing the Batman book that I want to read," Zdarsky added. "A dark book with wild action, huge stakes, and hopefully a lot of fun. My main Batman reader that I care about is my brother! He's followed the book for a long time and I really just want to make him happy for once in my life!!!"

BATMAN #125 ("Failsafe", Part 1 of 6)

Written by CHIP ZDARSKY

Art by JORGE JIMENEZ

Colors by TOMEU MOREY

Main oversized cover by JORGE JIMENEZ

Variant covers by INHYUK LEE and SIMONE DI MEO

In stores Tuesday, July 5
Réponse avec citation