Afficher un message
Vieux 08/03/2017, 21h16
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source Comic Book

Une interview de Greg Pak sur Weapons of Mutant Destruction, le crossover estival entre Weapon X et Totally Awesome Hulk qui débutera par un one-shot Weapons of Mutant Destruction Alpha dessiné par Mahmud Asrar : ici.

La ckeck-list :

Citation:

TOTALLY AWESOME HULK #19 - PRELUDE
WEAPONS OF MUTANT DESTRUCTION 1 ONESHOT - PART ONE
TOTALLY AWESOME HULK #20 - PART TWO
WEAPON X #5 - PART THREE
TOTALLY AWESOME HULK #21 - PART FOUR
WEAPON X #6 - PART FIVE
TOTALLY AWESOME HULK #22 - PART SIX

Weapons of Mutant Destruction Alpha will be on shelves this June.
Citation:
There are some fun contrasts there but they've teamed up because they found out that Weapon X is hunting the Hulk. The Weapon X Program has a very specific mission in mind and it involves the Hulk, and so now our heroes and the Hulk are teaming up to try to thwart it. Over the course of this story, things are going to get bigger and bigger and bigger and there are a few mysteries that will unspool, and much slashing and smashing.
Citation:
Un teaser nommé Hulkverine :

Réponse avec citation