Afficher un message
Vieux 15/02/2017, 17h44
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
1er shake-up DC Rebirth avec Trinity qui voit Francis Manapul partir plus tôt que prévu (pour le GN Aquaman: Earth One?) !

http://www.newsarama.com/33179-trini...rts-early.html

Citation:
Writer Cullen Bunn was solicited as taking over DC's Trinity with April's #8, but now the publisher has informed retailers that his work will start early. The March 15 Trinity #7, originally solicited as being written by the original series writer (and sometimes artist) Francis Manapul, has now been updated to be written by Bunn; the originally solicited art team has been amended to being Clay Mann and Miguel Mendonca.

"In this issue, which features art by Clay Mann and Miguel Mendonca and a cover by Clay Mann, darkness looms as the unholy trinity of Ra's al Ghul, Circe and Lex Luthor gather!" reads DC's amended description for Trinity #7. "As the deadly and mystical Pandora pits are bubbling over, Circe's dark prophecy is foretold - but which side will Lex, the so-called "Superman of Metropolis," fall on? And who will stop the monstrous...Composite Trinity!"
Réponse avec citation