Vieux 09/05/2014, 18h08
Magda Magda est déconnecté
Queen Mob

Magda change la caisse du Fauve
Triste nouvelle

Il n'était plus tout jeune, mais quand même:

Citation:
Efrem Zimbalist Jr. dies at 95; star of ‘77 Sunset Strip’ and ‘The F.B.I.’

Efrem Zimbalist Jr., the son of famous musical parents who established his own name in the long-running television series “77 Sunset Strip” and the even
longer-running TV hit “The F.B.I.,” died May 2 at his home in Solvang, Calif. He was 95.

His family announced his death in a statement. The cause was not disclosed.

(Wally Fong/Associated Press) - Veteran actor Efrem Zimbalist, Jr., shown in 1982, was known for his starring roles in “77 Sunset Strip” and “The F.B.I.”
**CORRECTS LAST NAME TO ROPER ** ** ADVANCE FOR SUNDAY, JUNE 4 **Pastor Fred Phelps, right, holds his great-granddaughter, Zion Phelps-Roper, as he sings happy birthday to family members during a gathering at the Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kan. April 9, 2006. Phelps and his tight-knit congregation travel the country preaching damnation to a nation of sinners. (AP Photo/Charlie Riedel

Mr. Zimbalist’s stunning good looks and cool, deductive manner made him the ideal star as the hip private detective ferreting out Hollywood miscreants in “77 Sunset Strip,” which aired from 1958 to 1964. After that show ended, he segued seamlessly into “The F.B.I.” which aired from 1965 to 1974.

La suite: www.washingtonpost.com/entertainment/tv/efrem-zimbalist-jr-dies-at-95-star-of-77-sunset-strip-and-the-fbi/2014/05/03/5986f3e6-d2dd-11e3-aae8-c2d44bd79778_story.html
R.I.P. à ce monsieur et merci à lui.

"my feminism will be intersectional, or it will be bullshit." Kelly Sue Deconnick
“Conscience. Conscience is the ultimate measure of a man.” G. Willow Wilson
"Magneto would be all, "Mutants shall rule all" and Sex Giraffe would be all, "One second there, broski." Gail Simone
Réponse avec citation