Afficher un message
Vieux 18/12/2018, 18h25
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source Bleeding Cool

En mars, avril et mai 2019, Scott Snyder et Jorge Jimenez vont livrer un arc de Justice League intitulé The Sixth Dimension opposant l'équipe à la 6ème dimension donc :

Citation:
“THE SIXTH DIMENSION” JUSTICE LEAGUE 19-20 BEGINS IN MARCH WITH THE FIRST TWO PARTS OF A COVER TRIPTYCH!
written by SCOTT SNYDER and JORGE JIMENEZ
art and covers by JORGE JIMENEZ #19
variant cover by ROB LIEFELD #20
variant cover by TERRY DODSON and RACHEL DODSON
“The Sixth Dimension” part one! At last, the Justice League has the map to the Sixth Dimension in hand—and with it, they have the key to saving the Multiverse from utter destruction! But things aren’t as simple as they seem, because they still need to get to the doorway—and to do that, they’ll have to go through the only being in all of existence who can get them there: Mr. Mxyzptlk! “The Sixth Dimension” part two! The Leaguers come face to face with their future selves in the Sixth Dimension and explore the path that lies before them. Meanwhile, Superman is trapped on a world with no light and hundreds of dead Supermen! Can the Man of Steel escape before his pow-ers completely disappear? To do that, he’ll need to learn who captured him!
#19 ON SALE 03.06.19 #20 ON SALE 03.20.19 EACH $3.99 US 32 PAGES FC RATED T+
These issues will ship with two covers each. Please see the order form for details.
Réponse avec citation