Afficher un message
Vieux 28/10/2012, 16h16
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennis
CBR Sunday Conversation : P. Craig Russell

Source Comic Book Resources

Une interview de P. Craig Russell : ici.

Citation:
What are you working on now?

I'm right in the middle of working on "The Graveyard Book," [an adaptation of] Neil Gaiman's novel, and it's going to be for Harper Collins like "Coraline" was. It'll be a 352-page adaptation. I'm doing the scripts and the layouts for the entire book and the finishes for one or two of the stories and then seven other artists [are] doing finishes over my layouts. We tend to be artists of a somewhat similar bent so it's not going to be a wide variety of styles. We wanted it to have a fairly homogenous feel because it's a single story although it takes place over about sixteen years, just like the "Jungle Book" stories. So from the top we have Kevin Nowlan, myself, Tony Harris, Galen Showman, Jill Thompson, David LaFuente, Scott Hampton and Michael Golden. I'm very excited about everybody. Scott Hampton is doing the longest story of the book. It'll be about one hundred pages and I'm very excited to see work from him. I was going to do the very first story in the book but when I called Kevin Nowlan and he said he would do something, I put him on the first one. I want to open the book with him so he can set the tone.

Ca va être génial!
Réponse avec citation