Afficher un message
Vieux 29/11/2018, 22h06
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Un film Blue Beetle à venir avec Jamie Reyes?

https://comicbook.com/dc/2018/11/29/...yes-dc-comics/

Citation:
Warner Bros. ambitious slate of DC Comics films is growing with work underway on a Blue Beetle movie featuring the Jaime Reyes version of the character.

According to a new report from The Wrap, writer Gareth Dunnet-Alcocer is working on the script for the new movie, while Zev Foreman will serve as executive producer for Warner Bros.

Dunnet-Alcocer previously wrote Universal Pictures' reboot of Scarface.

This will be one of the first stand-alone superhero movies to feature a Latino character in the lead. Warner Bros. featured Jay Hernandez as El Diablo in Suicide Squad, and Rosie Perez will play the role of Renee Montoya in the upcoming Birds of Prey movie.
Réponse avec citation