Afficher un message
Vieux 13/06/2018, 17h46
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
DC Wonder Woman, 1984 - The Moovie

Citation:
"Fast forward to the 1980s as Wonder Woman’s next big screen adventure finds her facing an all-new foe: The Cheetah," reads Warner Bros.'s press release.

Gal Gadot returns as the titular Amazon alongside Chris Pine (as Steve Trevor). They are joined by Kristen Wiig (as Cheetah), and Pedro Pascal in an unspecified role. Returning director Patty Jenkins co-wrote the script with Geoff Johns (who contributed to the original film's story).

Warner Bros. did not specify how Steve Trevor (who seemingly died in the first film set in World War I) is returning. The 1970's TV show- when it changed its setting from WWII to the contemporaneous 1970s from season 1 to season 2, famously reintroduced actor Lyle Waggoner as the son of the Steve Trevor he played in the first season.

Filming is scheduled to take place in Washington, D.C.; Alexandra, Virginia; the United Kingdom; Spain; and, the Canary Islands.
Réponse avec citation