Discussion: R.I.P. Tom Lyle
Afficher un message
Vieux 03/10/2019, 17h54
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
L'opération a eu lieu :

Citation:
Posté par Phillip Sevy
A #TomLyle update: Tom’s surgery was a success and they were able to remove the blood clot in his brain. He’s still in his coma but is on the road to recovery. Thank everyone SO much for their love and support. He, his wife (Susan), and family all feel and appreciate it. ‬

In addition to Steve Orlando donating proceeds of his signing fees to Tom and Sue this weekend at New York Comic Con, I’ll be selling the original of this piece (11x17) and donating the sale as well.

*Correction: earlier I had stated that Tom was placed in a medically induced coma. That was inaccurate. Apparently he fell into the coma after his aneurysm.
Il faut attendre qu'il se réveille pour savoir.
Réponse avec citation