Discussion: DC Nation août 2017
Afficher un message
Vieux 11/08/2017, 23h07
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source Comic Book Resources

Une interview de Dan Didio et Jim Lee : ici.

Citation:
I’m going to fish on a couple of specific things — in the Rebirth one-shot last year and in “The Button,” there were teases involving the Legion of Super-Heroes. Should fan look for announcements any time soon?

Lee: Geoff set up those parts so well in the Rebirth special and Doomsday Clock is set one year ahead in DC continuity, so nothing will tie into it until the DC timeline matches up with the end of Doomsday Clock — I think that gives you the window in which some of these things he’s teased out for a reason may appear again in ways impacted by the Doomsday Clock.

DiDio: Otherwise known as, a lot of these characters are key to these storylines, so we can’t really serve them up until there’s a right moment and an important way to roll them out. Three questions keep on coming back: Legion of Super-Heroes, Justice Society of America and Shazam. We’ve seen reboots on all of these characters over and over again. We don’t want to do just another relaunch — we want to make sure we get it right.
Réponse avec citation