Afficher un message
Vieux 07/02/2020, 18h29
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Image Fire Power Vol. 1: Prelude OGN

Source Newsarama

WRITER: ROBERT KIRKMAN
ARTIST / COVER: CHRIS SAMNEE & MATTHEW WILSON
APRIL 29 / 160 PAGES / FC / T / $9.99
SERIES PREMIERE
ALL-NEW series created by ROBERT KIRKMAN (THE WALKING DEAD, INVINCIBLE, OBLIVION SONG) and Chris Samnee (Daredevil)!
Owen Johnson's journey to China to learn about his birth parents eventually leads him to a mysterious Shaolin Temple. The students there study to rediscover the Fire Power, the lost art of throwing fireballs. A power they claim will be needed soon to save the world. Will Owen Johnson be the first person in a thousand years to wield the FIRE POWER?
Whet your appetite for adventure with the PRELUDE OGN, just in time for the debut of the new ongoing series with FIRE POWER #1 on Free Comic Book Day the following week!

Miniatures attachées
Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle

Nom : firepowerogn1c.jpg
Affichages : 351
Taille : 387,1 Ko
ID : 16414  
Réponse avec citation