Discussion: DC Nation avril 2012
Afficher un message
Vieux 09/04/2012, 18h45
Gassian Gassian est déconnecté
French Ducktor
-Sentinelle du Temple-

Gassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme Spiderman
... pour illustrer les scripts de Gail Simone.

Sinon, Rich Johnston estime que ... 12 séries DC seraient actuellement menacées 8(
[QUOTE]But I was told by internal DC sources that they are currently thinking about cancelling twelve titles. Not all at once, perhaps, but that’s the figure I was given.

The twelve lowest selling titles that have not been cancelled are, in highest selling order, Batwing, Hawkman, Deathstroke, Frankenstein Agent Of Shade, DC Universe Presents, Fury Of Firestorm, Resurrection Man, I Vampire, Grifter, Blue Beetle, Voodoo and Captain Atom. DC Comics declined to comment on this.

As before, sales won’t be the only factor, although it may be the largest. But National Comics seems a natural replacement for DC Universe Presents doesn’t it? In the way that Men Of War was replaced by GI Combat?[/QUOTE]

Source : [URL="http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/04/09/dc-bring-back-kid-eternity-for-the-new-52-so-what-will-get-canned/"]Bleeding Cool[/URL]