Afficher un message
Vieux 11/06/2020, 21h06
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
DC Batman: The Joker War Zone #1

Source DC Comics

Citation:
Gotham City is a battleground as The Joker takes over the Wayne fortune and wages a street war against the Dark Knight and his allies! Enter the “war zone” with short stories featuring characters like Cassandra Cain, Stephanie Brown, and Luke Fox…and see how they’re fighting back in a city under siege!

Also, the brutal full debut of the mysterious new anti-hero known as Clownhunter!

Batman: The Joker War Zone #1, a 48-page one-shot anthology comic with stories by James Tynion IV, John Ridley, Guillem March, James Stokoe, Joshua Williamson, David Lafuente, and more, will be published on September 29 with a cover by Ben Oliver and a card stock variant cover by Derrick Chew.

Miniatures attachées
Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle

Nom : batman_thejoker_warzone_001_5ee278f0419c30.15413222.jpg
Affichages : 981
Taille : 269,0 Ko
ID : 16600  
Réponse avec citation