Discussion: News Dynamite
Afficher un message
Vieux 12/02/2024, 20h14
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossier
Source Graphic Policy

Le Space Ghost arrive chez Dynamite en mai avec David Pepose et Jonathan Lau aux commandes :

Citation:
The Ghost Rises in May 2024. Space Ghost returns courtesy of writer David Pepose with art by Jonathan Lau. The Warner Bros. property is the latest series to land at Dynamite who in 2023 made some big announcements with comics from Disney and Warner Bros. The tease of Space Ghost’s return was in the debut issue of ThunderCats by Declan Shalvey and Drew Moss.

Space Ghost debuted in 1966 from Hanna-Barbera voiced by Gary Owens and designed by Alex Toth. The hero was very much a sci-fi adventure with Space Ghost flying around blasting villains with his power bands and becoming invisible. Since then, the character has had some revivals becoming a talk show host with Space Ghost Coast to Coast and most recently appeared in comics published by DC including his own series in 2005, in Future Quest in 2016, and teaming up with Green Lantern in 2017.
Réponse avec citation