Afficher un message
Vieux 13/02/2016, 22h49
cosmos cosmos est déconnecté
Great Cakes Avenger

cosmos change la caisse du Fauve
Citation:
Posté par Slobo
Voir le message
Coté dessin faut aimer le style de Lopez que suis Navarrot. Impossible pour moi de dire qui fait quoi, mais ça colle tout à fait.
D'après une interview donnée à Multiversity, David Lopez s'occupe des layouts et des personnages, tandis que David Navarrot dessine le reste :

Citation:
Posté par David Lopez
What is your normal process for an issue? Has it changed at all for this series?

It’s changed a little bit because now I work with Navarrot and that is awesome.

First thing I read the script, then read it again, and again and a few more times till I find the story I want to tell inside it, that something that will make it work as a whole.

Then I draw quite finished layouts and send them for approval, that’s when the editor (Mark Paniccia, Darren Shan, Daniel Ketchum…they’re an army!), the assistant editor (Christina Harrington, she’s the best), the writer (Tom Taylor), my helping hand (finisher/artist David Navarrot), the colorist (Nathan Fairbairn) and I argue a lot about what shot works best and what’s the best way to show something or what’s the most important emotion we want to transmit in a specific panel.

Once we have something we all agree in I start working on final art, I render the characters and Navarrot does all the rest, if there’s some machine to design or stuff like that, that’s his work, I only concentrate on characters.

Magically we finish the pages on time and then send them to Nathan who fixes everything so I look like an artist.
Sinon j'aime vraiment beaucoup cette série aussi : les interactions avec les différentes guest stars sont souvent excellentes, le fait d'en avoir une par chapitre donne à chaque single issue une ambiance spécifique, et puis il y a toujours ce sentiment d'urgence, de bombe à retardement dont il faut stopper le compte avant qu'il ne soit trop tard. Si Rebirth est un relaunch pour DC et qu'ils changent un peu les équipes créatives, j'espère qu'ils mettront Tom Taylor sur un gros titre car je trouve qu'il fait toujours quelque chose d'efficace et ça me désole de le voir toujours sur des titres périphériques alors qu'il serait sans doute meilleur que pas mal de scénaristes actuellement aux commandes de grosses pointures.