Afficher un message
Vieux 26/02/2020, 18h40
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Comment dire? DC fait n'importe quoi avec Punchline...
(ou alors c'est fait exprès)

Citation:
Oh, some people are going to be rather annoyed about this. I'd heard the rumour, but it has now gone official on Diamond's website and retailers are expected to be informed by DC Comics later today. The first Punchline cover, featuring the new girlfriend of The Joker, drawn by Stanley 'Artgerm' Lau, was to have been the cardstock cover on Batman #94. That has now switched to Batman #92.

Bleeding Cool had been pointing out that some people had been paying up to $15 in advance for copies of that Batman #94 cover, even though it was still open to order, and they could have just asked their local comic shop to put one aside for $4.99.

Well, now it has switched to Batman #92, which has an FOC of this coming Monday. Anyone who pre-ordered a Batman #94 on eBay is now out of luck. Plenty of retailers won't notice the switch.
https://www.bleedingcool.com/2020/02...-batman-94-92/
Réponse avec citation