Afficher un message
Vieux 17/07/2018, 18h11
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Citation:
Mark Millar’s First Slate of Netflix TV Series and Films Includes Superheroes – and Reincarnated Jesus
https://www.thewrap.com/netflix-mark...merican-jesus/

Citation:
Well, we finally know what’s been going on in Millarworld since it relocated to Netflix, as the streaming service announced Tuesday its first slate of films and series based on the stories of “Kick-Ass” and “Kingsman” comic book creator Mark Millar.

The lineup includes two TV shows: “Jupiter’s Legacy” (to be showrun by Steven S. DeKnight) and “American Jesus,” about a 12-year-old boy who discovers he’s reincarnated as Jesus. There are also three movies — “Empress,” “Huck” and “Sharkey the Bounty Hunter.” And, as you’d expect from the mastermind behind some of the most creative comic titles out there, the projects center around unusual characters like elderly superheroes, galactic royalty, space bounty hunters and even Jesus.

Netflix acquired Millar’s company last year and has been developing projects with Mark and his wife Lucy Millar ever since, including “The Magic Order,” which has been published as Netflix’s first comic book and was the biggest selling new comic-book franchise in nearly 20 years.
Réponse avec citation