Afficher un message
Vieux 09/04/2020, 21h15
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Je ne connaissais même pas cette anecdote!

Citation:
When it comes to top-tier collectible comics — now we're talking about the cream of the crop here — you've got issues like Action Comics #1, Amazing Fantasy #15, and Detective Comics #27, amongst others. Now, one eager seller is trying to add another issue to the Hall of Comic Grails with a book you might not expect. One recent eBay listing for New Teen Titans #6 has gone viral over the weekend for its massive price tag of $1.2 million dollars. Other copies of the same issue are readily available on the marketplace for under $10, so why's this one carrying a huge price?

It comes with a rare printing defect where the cover doesn't match the interiors. Not only is the interior for this book not a part of the Teen Titans world, it's not even a story from DC Comics. That's right, while this book has the New Teen Titans cover, it has the interior artwork for Marvel's Marvel Two-in-One #74. On top of that, it's been encapsulated by CGC with a mid-range 7.5 grade. According to the CGC census, only three such books exist in circulation.
https://comicbook.com/comics/2020/04...llion-dollars/

Réponse avec citation