Afficher un message
Vieux 05/06/2016, 19h02
cosmos cosmos est déconnecté
Great Cakes Avenger

cosmos change la caisse du Fauve
Robert Rodi en parlait dans une interview à Panels :

Citation:
Posté par Robert Rodi
How did Merry Men come to be and how has it evolved since its inception?

Robert Rodi:
I’m a bit of a history buff, with a special love of English medieval history. And one day a few years ago I was ferreting around the various blogs and websites devoted to the subject when I came upon a discussion of whether Robin Hood was gay. Well… of course Robin Hood can’t actually have been gay, because Robin Hood wasn’t real. But there was some discussion, based on a few papers by a few academics, that possibly the origins of the Robin Hood story were rooted in sexual outlawry — that the historical figures who inspired the legend of Robin and his merry men, were people who were ejected from society and forced to live in nature because of their homosexual practices.

As a gay man I was of course very interested in this, and read as much as I could; and, well, it’s all about as persuasive as any other theory about the origins of Robin Hood, which is to say, about as persuasive as you want it to be. Given the lack of any hard evidence of any kind, everything about Robin is more or less conjectural.
Moi je ferai mais je ne suis pas ravi du choix des polices d'écriture, qui ne sont pas super lisibles sur la preview