Afficher un message
Vieux 15/03/2019, 20h37
Hilarion Hilarion est déconnecté
Nanti social...
-Gardien du Temple-

Hilarion est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Hilarion est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Hilarion est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Hilarion est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Hilarion est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Hilarion est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Hilarion est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Hilarion est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Hilarion est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Hilarion est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Hilarion est LA légende vivante de ce forum !
En parlant de Database...

Citation:
Hey everyone, I want to let you know that I’ve sold ComicBookDB.com to Comicbook.com. For support questions, please contact them at support@comicbook.com.

As an avid user of the site I’m excited to see where they take ComicBookDB in the future, wish them all the best of luck and I hope to work with them again in the future. It’s been a great 13+ years at the helm of the site and I’m looking forward to figuring out what the next big project is going to be for me.

On a side note, I won’t be able to receive email to the webmaster@comicbookdb.com address anymore and I won't be able to receive messages to the Facebook page. Feel free to get in touch through Twitter though
Réponse avec citation