Afficher un message
Vieux 13/09/2018, 21h53
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source IGN

Saladin Ahmed et Javier Garron relancent Spider-Man avec Miles Morales en décembre :

Citation:
We were able to talk with Ahmed via email about his and Garron's plans for the new series. When asked how he sees Miles' role in the larger Spider-Man franchise, especially with Peter Parker recently returning to a more traditional status quo, Ahmed said, "For my money, Spider-Man is, at his core, a teenage hero. In this book, Miles will be that Spider-Man: battling threats against the community and the city rather than the universe, and trying to do so while dealing with grades and bullies, family and botched dates. This is classic Spider-Man, but very much dealing with modern concerns and realities."

We also asked if Ahmed was nervous at the thought of stepping into Bendis' shoes with the character, given how much Bendis has been the prime mover with Miles Morales since his 2011 debut. Ahmed said, "I've not spoken to Bendis, but he is absolutely brilliant, and his writing was one of the things that brought me back to super hero comics after years away. So of course there's some intimidation factor. But ultimately you have to just respect the work and creation of those who came before you while still being confident enough to put your own stamp on the stuff. Superheroes are myths built with layers of story. If other creators hadn't gone on to help define Peter Parker after Lee and Ditko, we wouldn't have the Spider-Man we know and love today."
Réponse avec citation