Discussion: PaD news & stuff
Afficher un message
Vieux 22/01/2024, 21h30
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Je déteste la santé à l'américaine...

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/gofu...d-brett-lewis/

Citation:
Posté par Kathleen David
Apparently, as of January 1, 2024, We have to pay out of pocket for Peter's Dialysis, which he needs to live. It is an insurance morass that I am climbing through trying to get insurance to pick up the ball. Just for a breakdown on the expense. One session is $743 (USD), and he needs three a week, making it 2229 or, say, 2230 because it is easier for me to wrap my head around. I have been paying for it because I want Peter to live. But the well is dry, and I haven't had much luck with the collectables recently. I am coming to you and asking for your help, which you have so graciously given us during the last year and three months.
Citation:
She has currently raised $256,190 of a $300,000 target. Stanford Brown donated $4000, Todd Nauck donated $2250, John Ordover, Humberto Ramos, Maggie Thompson, Dawn Nuack, and Zeb Wells gave $2000, and Jeff Keeler, Mark Evanier, Philip Lord, Michael Einhorn, Paul Levitz, Tony Lee, Candace Kalish, Mark Guggenheim, Laura Mustard and Jamie Graham all gave $1000 each.
Et dans le lien, ce n'est pas mieux pour Brett Lewis.

J'ose espérer que les Big 2 ont fait un geste (et non le doigt/bras d'honneur ne compte pas )
Réponse avec citation