Afficher un message
Vieux 21/04/2016, 12h48
CYRIL CYRIL est déconnecté
Superslip addict!!

CYRIL change la caisse du Fauve
Une dernière photo people d'il y a qq mois pour faire plaisir à Scarlet...ou pas

(avec petite anecdote à la clef)

"Comic book fans will instantly recognize this man as GEORGE PEREZ, comic book legend and industry icon. He has and continues to be a huge influence on me as an artist and a professional. Growing up, George was my favorite comic book artist, his Avengers run remains my all time favorite and his Teen Titans dramatically changed comic books forever. As a young teen George corresponded with fans like myself, I even ended up on the guest list if the wedding party in Teen Titans #50. My friend Hank Kanalz and I used to pick George up and Chauffeur him around for Southern California comic book conventions and store appearances. His enthusiasm remains as buoyant now as it was then. Catching up with George during the amazinghawaiicomiccon was an absolute thrill. His words of wisdom continue to enlighten me "The fans can sense when the artist loses enthusiasm for the work" George has always treated everyone with exceptional energy and kindness. Great seeing you old friend! "
Miniatures attachées
Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle

Nom : 12020036_10207436592575645_5661977933487227588_n.jpg
Affichages : 134
Taille : 95,0 Ko
ID : 8034