Afficher un message
Vieux 05/10/2017, 21h56
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois

Citation:
The actual Action Comics #1000 comic will be written by Pete Tomasi and Dan Jurgens and will be a special oversized comic with several back-up stories written by some fantastic talent, including a story from Geoff Johns and Richard Donner.
Citation:
First up is a new hardcover book that specifically commemorates and celebrates the comic that started it all, Action Comics #1. The comic is the start of decades of amazing stories starring the super-powered Kryptonian, and this new volume will feature a dive into iconic characters and locations like Supergirl, Brainiac, the Fortress of Solitude, and much more. Fans will also have the chance to revisit classic Superman stories from a number of talented creators, coupled with a historical essay by guest editor Paul Levitz.

The Action Comics hardcover will feature two fantastic bonuses for fans, including a poster that includes all 1000 Action Comics covers. The second bonus might be even better though, an unpublished Superman story from the 1940's that is believed to be from Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster. The story was recovered from the DC files, and this is the first time it has seen the light of day.
Réponse avec citation