Afficher un message
Vieux 17/03/2019, 12h49
Slobo Slobo est déconnecté
Dieu qui déchire sa race

Slobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarné
The Titans 35

Mother Blood think she is victorious. After all she have the multiverse plan thanks to Rayner & Iron. The only man who can hide to her his dead. And the rest of the titans is as good as dead too.
But a trickster is always a trickster. This time it's not his father he betray but the one he's afraid off, Mother Blood. As she watch the end of the titans, he release Rayner, Iron and Raven soul. But Raven Soul have doubt about she can do something. Thanks to them she will understand that she is more powerfull that raven's darkest side. Once Raven herself again, she succeed to free garfield. And the titans are on their way to help their friend.
Cover - The variant. Not related. But awesome. 1/2
Writing - It's a logic closure of the arc. I will wait for the last issue with envy. 3/3
Arts - Not always perfect. But he do the job. 3/3
Feeling - I really like this arc, and I'm sad it's the last one. For me the team finally made sense in this arc.
Abnett use well the red, and I like how he treak us. ^^ My titans forever. 2/2
9/10
Réponse avec citation