Afficher un message
Vieux 13/11/2019, 18h05
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois

Citation:
DC's The Flash title will be celebrating 750 issues this February - and the publisher will mark the occasion with a 80-page prestige format anthology similar to the chart-topping Detective Comics #1000 and Action Comics #1000.

Reverting back to its legacy number for the occasion, The Flash #750 will be led off by a new story arc titled "The Flash Age" by long-time series writer Joshua Williamson with artists Rafa Sandoval and Jordi Tarragona.

"Barry Allen’s life is being torn apart by a supercharged Speed Force as the story Williamson’s been building toward since issue #50 comes to a head when a new threat appears on the horizon: the deadly Paradox," reads DC's description of the story. "Destined to destroy the Flash’s legacy, Paradox sends his herald, Godspeed, to trap the Flash family!"

Additional stories are promised by Marv Wolfman, Geoff Johns, Bryan Hitch, Francis Manapul, Stephen Segovia, Scott Kolins, Michael Moreci, David Marquez, and Riley Rossmo.

"The Flash is one of my favorite DC characters, so it's an honor to work on The Flash #750 with so many returning Flash legends!" said Williamson in a statement. "It's a showcase of awesome talent, each telling a story that celebrates what we love about the Flash and the Flash family. And what a perfect place to kick off our next epic storyline "The Flash Age!" 2020 is going to be a big year for The Flash. It all starts in this massive issue."

As with Detective Comics #1000 and Action Comics #1000, this milestone issue will also have a variants marking every decade the franchise has been in existence. The current line-up are 1940s (Nicola Scott), 1950s (Gary Frank), 1960s (Nick Derington), 1970s (Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez), 1980s (Gabrielle Dell'Otto), 1990s (Francesco Mattina), 2000s (Jim Lee and Scott Williams), and 2010s (Francis Manapul).

The Flash #750 is scheduled to be released February 26, 2020.
Réponse avec citation