Afficher un message
Vieux 17/03/2019, 12h00
Slobo Slobo est déconnecté
Dieu qui déchire sa race

Slobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarné
Transformers 1

I don't know much about the transformers. I see the old animated serie when I was young. I tried the Bay two first movies. And one comics so far - Transformers : Lost Light. But without knowing well the comics, I didn't enjoy it.
This new ongoing was the occasion to try aggain. It seems to be free of the rest. A reboot or something alike. But it's not. It's in the Transformers past. And it's seems it's related to other comics. For one the grudge that Megatron have against Orion Pax don't seem to be new.
And even if I don't understand all the Transformer mythos. I find weird that Optimus Prime wasn't Optimus Prime at this time. I find the Orion Pax thing confusing.
Like I'm not fond of the fact that Windblade look alike a Americain plane already. I was thinked they adapt to earth tech letter. She could have been a plane but more Alien like.
That said, the story was more interesting that I feared.
Cover - I take the variant with Rubble on the cover. So related (More than the regular) and not so bad. A little to freezed. 1.5/2
Writing - In following the rookie steeps with Rubble I find myself welcomed in this univers more than I expected. It was a good story with a very interesting ending. I would have loved seen a story where Optimus (Well Orion) and Megatron was Buddy. But that wasn't bad. I would have loved to know more what really bother Megatron through. He rebell but I don't see the point. Their society seem so open. Open to change, Open to possibility, Open to wonder. But I quibble 3/3
Arts - The first page don't convice me. But then their is this fantastic splash page. Yeah maybe a little to geometrical. To clean. But then their is the monkey (Well the Voin scavengers). This page show that the Hernandez can do better. It's just he treat Robots like machine. So they seem flawless. Whitman is more interesting in is approach, or maybe have more experience with Transformers. They seem more credible. Not like if a cube was one another cube, but You can move it like magic cabin. With whitman its more a body with their own logic and more nested. But their is less backgound with whitman than Hernadez. So they are square to me ^^ 2.5/3
Feeling - This was more intersting that than I anticipated. I will tell the thruth I only risk the two first issue. But if the second is as good than this one. I will catch back my sollicitation for the following issues. 2/2
9/10
Réponse avec citation