Afficher un message
Vieux 13/01/2024, 14h11
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source Marvel

Ce qui attend Krakoa en mars :

FALL OF THE HOUSE OF X #4 (OF 5)

Written by GERRY DUGGAN
Art by LUCAS WERNECK
Cover by PEPE LARRAZ
On Sale 4/18

My ally, my enemy! They say a wounded animal can be the most dangerous kind of animal to face. As the fight between the mutants and Orchis reaches a deadly pitch in FALL OF THE HOUSE OF X #4, a startling revelation rocks the X-Men to their core.

RISE OF THE POWERS OF X #4 (OF 5)

Written by KIERON GILLEN
Art and Cover by R.B. SILVA
On Sale 4/25

Who is Traitor X? In the aftermath of the greatest betrayal in X-Men history, the Quiet Council in exile must act in RISE OF THE POWERS OF X #4. They have a plan. Can anyone, or anything, survive the experience?

As the Krakoan Age barrels toward its conclusion, the two storylines converge in an act that will live in infamy!
Réponse avec citation