Afficher un message
Vieux 18/07/2018, 19h32
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
:gne:

[url]https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/07/18/biggest-comics-news-san-diego-monday-marveldeclassified/[/url]

Marvel va faire dans le retcon ou c'est Bleeding Cool qui a fumé la moquette.

[QUOTE]Today sees the launch of San Diego Comic-Con, the biggest pop culture event in the USA. Comics, movies, books, TV, gaming, toys, collectibles, cosplay all combine for a truly astounding event. There will be many announcements – Bleeding Cool have collated a few of what we are expecting here – but it will be the tip of the iceberg. Bleeding Cool will be doing our best to collate, report and break out the biggest and the best of what’s happening – officially and unofficially.

But we also know what is to come on Monday. Bleeding Cool’s Managing Editor Mark Seifert, historian and paper and printing expert, has been researching some interesting unknown history for comic books. Specifically a history of the first Marvel Comics titles of the sixties, and utterly rewriting what we thought we once knew.

So enjoy the show, have a blast whether you are there or not, and on Monday get up bright and early for #MarvelDeclassified.

Not a hoax, not a dream, not an imaginary. But everything you thought you knew was wrong. It’s an incredible piece of research and, whatever your take on it, you’ll want to be reading Bleeding Cool on Monday. I know I will be.[/QUOTE]