Discussion: The Shadow/Batman #4
Afficher un message
Vieux 01/01/2018, 10h40
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
dynamite The Shadow/Batman #4

Source ICV2

Publisher: Dynamite Entertainment
Release Date: January 3, 2017
Cover Price: $3.99
Writer: Steve Orlando
Artist: Giovanni Timpano
Cover(s): Kevin Nowlan (A), Philip Tan (B), Brandon Peterson (C-Red/Black), ACO (D), Giovanni Timpano (E-Sub)
Format: 32 pgs., Full-Color
Rating: Teen+

The veins of the Silent Seven have borne their way into the very heart of modern society. Their every move can be hidden, and there is no move that can be made in secret from them. And that includes Batman and the Shadow. When one of the Seven invades Wayne Manor, a horrifying revelation casts Batman’s entire mission in doubt. The only one that can save him? The Shadow. But can the Master of Men liberate both Wayne Manor and the Dark Knight’s mind without losing his own?

Miniatures attachées
Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle

Nom : shadowbatman4a.jpg
Affichages : 146
Taille : 218,8 Ko
ID : 13089  
Réponse avec citation