Afficher un message
Vieux 22/02/2016, 17h49
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
DC Justice League - The Moovie

Début du tournage en avril.

Citation:
The idea that we could begin to boot up a Justice League concept was a cool thing,” Snyder told EW. "It was a little bit of an ‘about time’ moment, and I don’t blame [the studio] for feeling that way, because it’s a long time coming. But I do feel like it’s a little bit of a creative hurdle. It seems like an easy thing to do at first glance, the idea that, ‘Oh, we just get the rest of the superheroes in there.’ But you have to [establish] a world where they can exist.”

The article mentions that in addition to introducing Batman (Ben Affleck) and Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) into the new DC film universe launched with 2013's "Man of Steel," "Batman V Superman" will include cameos from the Flash (Ezra Miller), Aquaman (Jason Momoa) and Cyborg (Ray Fisher).

The announcement goes against the rumors that surfaced a few weeks ago, which posited that Warner Bros. might switch out "Justice League" in favor of a solo film starring Ben Affleck's Batman, among many other changes. This announcement seems to confirm that Warner Bros.' plan for their DC movie-verse is still on track as planned.

"Justice League" arrives in theaters on November 17, 2017.
Réponse avec citation